HOW WOULD YOU LIKE a comprehensive design evaluation of your newspaper?
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE to have it free?
You can! All you have to do is contact Ed and ask him for the “Freebie.”
Ed will spend about an hour on the phone with you, reviewing key elements and approaches to your newspaper’s design.
We’ll look at:
- Use of photos and other visual elements.
- The nameplate.
- Standing heads.
- Column sigs.
- Color use.
- Structure and spacing.
- Ad placement.
- Content Organization.
- Classifieds and public notices.
- Other elements you list.
Ed is recognized as the leading expert on community newspaper design. The Freebie gives you an opportunity to talk with him about what’s working, what’s not and…what fixes to make. If you’d like, you can include your editors and designers in the conversation.
No charge. No obligation. Gratis. On the house.
Here’s how it works:
1. Give us a call or send an email asking for the “Freebie.”
2. Send us a few issues of your newspaper.
3. Keep copies of those same issues handy, so we can go through some of them together.
4. We’ll let you know when we get your papers and work with you to set up a time to chat.
5. You call. We talk. Free.
What can be easier than that?