ALMOST NOT WORTH evaluating this page, there are so few points to mention. But we’re looking at details, so:
- I’d have cut the rules above and below the nameplate to keep them from running across the football player photo in the left teaser. Or…run the nameplate in front of him (as it is here) with the rules behind him.
- We could have trimmed a bit off the top of the smaller foot pantry photo. There’s nothing but wall there.
- I don’t understand why that smaller photo is in the shadow box with the infobox. Just a goof?
- Only three lines of text above the Trexler photo. I’d have moved the photo to the bottom, above the jump line.
- As noted on a previous page, there’s too much space below the nameplate. Let’s set a standard of two picas of space there, please.
WOULD YOU LIKE to have Ed offer his thoughts on your work? Just send a pdf or jpeg to email@example.com and Ed will be glad to take a look! And…he’ll do his best to be gentle.